Jump to content

Mag1

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mag1

  1. I don’t know for any but I think it’s impossible to hack coins or diamonds
  2. Looool you asking for to much 70% win rate bruh who ever have that win rate with at lest 2000 games played then sh/he is a god but other wise I’m happy to playing with you im epic rank I know how to play with all elements except tank my ID:75767990 add me and we play.
  3. Yeah I’ll add you so we can play
  4. Map hack gives a error at mid game recommended u use it for classic only.
  5. Yeah bro I’ll add you right now
  6. Tell me when u go to GM and I can help u to reach epic bro
  7. Nope ask in the apk request section.
  8. Lol tell me when you are at least GM and I’ll help u get to epic
  9. By erasing the game and doing a reset to your phone but be sure you did a backup first so u don’t lose your stuff. Then you should reset.
  10. Request: 1 year reward proof: https://iosgods.com/profile/439741-mag1/ @DiDA
  11. Thank you for the hack keep it up
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines