Jump to content

re1ndeer

Senior Member
  • Posts

    228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by re1ndeer

  1. Recently, I just changed skill level 6 > 7. I was immediately banned. lol
  2. debug (Admin) menu still working in v1.0.27 ? or patched ?
  3. No problem for me , Everything still working. The only problem for me is that the Free Level Up function doesn't work. I tried everything but nothing is free for this function.
  4. @Laxus how to use Free LevelUp or can't working ?
  5. What is " - Free LevelUp " ? I can't level up without money.
  6. @Laxus Game force to update new version 4.2.372
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines