Jump to content

Xylla

Senior Member
  • Posts

    582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xylla

  1. From the iPad homescreen, tap on Settings > General. In the right pane, move the button next to "Multitasking Gestures" to the left, to disable it. Tap on the Home button to exit Settings. Now try again
  2. It's really hard being me :pepe: 

  3. I'll try making a cool one tho
  4. I'm sorry I don't know this but you still have the old signature
  5. R.I.P.
  6. Rude
  7. This is good but kinda useless, many people switch to new phones and don't keep the old ones. The versions are also too old to be capable of something eg. Getting apps so it's kinda useless to jailbreak these
  8. I like the mountain one and the saturn
  9. You removed your jailbreak just for a app wtf
  10. Go the settings of chrome and then check if theres anyway to remove cookies and delete history and data
  11. Go to Settings>Safari and press Clear History and Website Data and turn on VPN
  12. Enter Safe Mode and launch the app. Step 1: Turn your iPhone off.Step 2: Once the device is completely turn off, turn it on by holding down the power button.Step 3: Once your iOS device lights up, hold down the Volume down button until you see the Apple logo.Step 4: When the iOS device has booted, it will be in safe mode. Now, check if it's working fine
  13. Which iOS do you have? Hold the power and home button for sometime and wait for your device to reboot. Then launch again
  14. Okay, okay I'm dumb. I get it
  15. Oh no, I'll try that
  16. Okay so I connected my iPad and opened Cydia Impactor and it shows nothing Now my computers ports are working fine as they show me the pop up that my iPad is connected. Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines