Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. Thanks @DiDA you are like always the first to post on my topics
  2. Hello everyone its Tombro91 here again asking all of Iosgods to give me suggestion on any useful tweaks for a ipad 2 jailbroken 7.1.2 and I would love any music suggestions you guys have been loving. I would like to again thanks for your guys support and @@DiDA's support he was there giving some telepathic support . If you guys have any thing you like or are craving post it down below here are some of my stuff that I like. Anime: Akame Ga Kill Music: Attack On Titan "Guren No Yumiya" Food: TACOS Game: Fire Emblem (ON 3DS) That is all I can think of right now I will check this post regularly and edit it to add more things please hit that like and thanks button and share some things you like. Thank you guys again.
  3. can you put link up or pm me where I can download it I am looking for a spam bot thanks
  4. Complete sentences please: constructive criticism but I don't understand and how do I get this spam bot more info needed please
  5. let see............ EDIT: CAPS ARE SENSITIVE BTW srry for caps but some of the usernames are suppose to have caps idk which one but I have a gut feeling
  6. I am at college soo much time to spare so little to do

  7. you know I think AirMax is active most of the time on IC I can notify him for you or someone can go there and do that I have met him and used his hacks a couple of times
  8. hmmm this is weird try uninstalling the cydia moviebox and can you delete the non jb movie box? Or do that
  9. I would rather stick with moviebox
  10. Thank you kind sir It has been offline it doesn't work
  11. Oh then i am out of options my ipad was 7.1.1 and updated to 7.1.2 so i can still rejailbreak it
  12. This has happened to me before what i did that worked was I plugged my ipad to my computer ran itunes and restarted my ipad and updated it sadly that gets rid of cydia but you can always rejailbreak it that is what i did and it worked.
  13. oh sorry can yu please move it thanks dida sorry
  14. If you haven't seen the original post by ILuc then here is the link and please go and read it before you go here. http://iosgods.com/topic/3742-how-to-change-the-current-clash-of-clans-server/ ok so now you have read that here are the things you will need to know [Hidden Content] Remember to like and hit that thanks button you guys are awesome.
  15. cool @Brandun you got pink
  16. bored so going to see what this is but keep up the good work buddy *little sarcastic voice
  17. um dida why don't you use google translate just copy and paste
  18. color splash and lol you spelled which wrong
  19. my life depends on my prey

  20. hmm maybe he an uninstall the app but make sure that he saves all of his progress and maybe redownload the app maybe?
  21. Have you tried going in to cydia and going to the search section and looking up candy crush? Just a suggestion
  22. Forgot to do this Thanks you all who welcomed me I you guys!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines