Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. Yeah, restore phone and update it will fix problem or get wifried but not compatible last time I checked. Sorry.
  2. Are they top tier enough for a like.
  3. The title says it all just go to this site and follow their steps I have used this site so many times when I am bored and crave Ramen this will make you love Ramen more if you haven't already. [hide] http://sh.st/ngWlC[/hide] Remember to rep and thank me if this helped you and your hungry tummy out. The rep and thanks button are down below.
  4. Do you have the latest type of Xcon and what game are you using it on?
  5. Too vague, hmmm..
  6. take a screenshot by pressing the home button and off button at the same time.
  7. I could use some more keys
  8. Dang that is awesome
  9. I would like to be chosen 745 718 37
  10. What ios, and de ice
  11. You should release it, every hack counts.
  12. Nice job keep it up.
  13. Well, I don't know anything but my opinion is just mute it, like you want to hear a ding or music.
  14. Go to page 5.
  15. Omfg, you are saying we invent things or go to med school...
  16. Jesus Micky why, please, I want this more than anyone else but half of these words idk and this forums is gigantic and this riddle is basically the entire forums but then you throw in all the cydia repos for extra security...
  17. Dude I have it bad too man, you don't even know
  18. Later mate wish you the best of luck, hey mate sometime when you get back I bet you I will be there in your place.
  19. Cool, Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!! 24 MORE DAYS
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines