Jump to content

Jontetheman

Senior Member
  • Posts

    110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jontetheman

  1. Hey @Untezwhat’s LDOE IGMM? And how do I download it?
  2. Hey @DiDAI just wanted to say thank tou! It works now. Thanks for helping me out!
  3. How did it work for you? How did you do when it was installed?
  4. Ohh it has? I had no idea! Ok, I'll try. Thanks for responding.
  5. I click on install on the deb in FIlza and I get the error that everyone gets's on ios 11 when installing a deb and then you have to use the su root dpkg stuff
  6. I have filza That's the one I use
  7. Hey! I would like to get some help! I know there’s many smart people here so my hopes at least one of them can find this post and help me. So, to my problem. The error I get is sh: syntax error near unexpected token`(' I started getting this error when I accidentally pasted the file like I explain below. what I usually do: su root dpkg -i var/folder/paste the name of the deb What I did when the error came up: su root dpkg -i var/folder/ but instead of pasting the name of the file I pasted the file it self The error is not the only thing that came up, when the error came I clicked “done” and to my suprise all my debs were changed to “the name they had before but with a -1 at the end”. Now when I try to install a deb but in the right way by pasting the name it still gives me the error. I have tried to delete the -1 but that dosn’t change anything... My phone works, it haven’t changed since the error Thanks for helping me out!
  8. (If this shows up 2 times im sorry, didn’t mean to spam) I installed the tweak successfully but what do I do now?
  9. I successfully installed the tweak but what do I do now? Please I need help!
  10. It dosn’t work ? i got the popup and loged in and everything and it said that the hack was ready to use but I haven’t got the suits and when I switch the mute button on and off nothing happens! Please help me!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines