Jump to content

LilKawfe

Senior Member
  • Posts

    198
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LilKawfe

  1. +Respect this guy is the best staff/ios god supporter I have ever met he is trying his best to help us and deserves to be respected by everyone :) (even though like everyone respects him) THANK YOU DiDA

  2. +Respect this guy is the best staff/ios god supporter I have ever met he is trying his best to help us and deserves to be respected by everyone :) (even though like everyone respects him) THANK YOU DiDA

  3. I AM NOT IMPRESSED!!! the hack is good but only turning one hack on the unlimited egg gets you banned instantly which was not displayed in the "How to get banned" section. I respect you for being able to get these many features ,but getting banned instantly is not that good
  4. Said it wrong last time I wanted to say "try looking around in the DIY section"

    1. --Techarmor--

      --Techarmor--

      what did you said instead?

    2. LilKawfe
    3. LilKawfe

      LilKawfe

      I think I said buy DIY section or something:D

    4. --Techarmor--

      --Techarmor--

      buy DIY section xD

  5. Hope I win and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
  6. If you need something then i'm your last hope

    1. WolfDesigns

      WolfDesigns

      hack clash of clans then...

    2. Rook
  7. .........the answer is simple ......ITS SOMETHING!!!
  8. I don't really mind paying 10 dollars every year since that is for supporting the website I'll even pay more if ther was a time iosgods needs the money for a special project
  9. Please let me be the winner I want to become better at that game and show my friends that people out there are willing to help you even when your in trouble or are in need of something.
  10. Finally it is here the moment we've all been waiting for.... WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  11. Ok, Thank you for responding. I will check out the bot
  12. Could you make it so you can have infinite cost? Just asking ,because 4 of my 7* can't fit
  13. Please send me a link to de2ndlaw's cheats please I'm new and can't find it.
  14. YAY I BECAME VIP!! Thank you for creating such a good Bot
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines