Jump to content

AxCE

Senior Member
  • Posts

    800
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AxCE

  1. You can use the source code from shmoo and edit it.
  2. Forget it...Use strings.
  3. iC0de55
  4. There goes the game...
  5. Nooo! Please don't...It will ruin the game even more!
  6. Found a way to speed this game a bit up... https://youtu.be/Ic6xGxnA4b8
  7. And also 69696969 for Novice
  8. Thats insane!
  9. Now i get this
  10. I found a mem. adress with igg in bullet force. I attached the game with lldb. First of all i got this warning: I ignored it, and after waiting about 24 hours, the process stopped: I set a watchpoint on the mem. adress. I typed "c" to resume the process but the app was still frozen. I tried this shit 4 times and i get everytime the same crap. iPhone 5s 8.3 Windows Please help me! Thanks!
  11. Respect...
  12. There are TuTs for this question.
  13. Thats fcking insane! You have my full respect.
  14. Why is "setInvincible" = False?
  15. I really want to know it too...Are u on v.1.0.3?
  16. I did, replacing the port with my device id doesn`t work either.
  17. So, gdb didn't worked so now im using lldb but get this error: Please help!
  18. You can't play the old version, you have to upgrade it.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines