Jump to content

Diamond D.VA Main

Senior Member
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Diamond D.VA Main

  1. D.VA Super pretty Legal Play games 24/7 Rich Pop Invincible to Self-Destructing Mechs Korean Awesome A-Mei-zing
  2. @Lord Alucard what's up with the gif at the end of your posts? that something that pops up every time you post or do you always put that in after you type something?
  3. I wish I can put sound instead of it being silent film My favorite part when Rein tried so hard to save it
  4. NOOOO I HAD TO CARRY MY TEAM BRUV !!! I keep telling them to guard the dam point ; - ;
  5. Sorry for poor quality.... My PC is crap also couldn't find the audio.... Update: This was a while back XDDDD
  6. Everything seems fine to me, hacks work nicely; can't wait until iOS 10.3.2 is jailbreakable and the hacks work as well.
  7. Hiya! The game finally did it where I need to participate in guild things in order to advance in story and so now I am currently looking for a fun guild to join! I don't really know what I need to be in order to join a guild, but my account level is 33 with a lot of Nat 5 monsters. If any one is recruiting msg me! I look forward to playing with anyone
  8. also if you are in a clan conflict, that is another way of getting easily banned
  9. I just had this problem and iDavie's solution worked like a charm
  10. Ahaha ha sooo for those of you thinking about using these hacks for Tower of challenge( 61-65) dont use em.... the slime boss skill cooldown is zero as well and let's just say that his skill spawn adds. With the limitless ability to spawn adds, he will spawn them until your phone freezes
  11. Dang it I was about to go sleep every time @-@ thanks for the awesome update as always
  12. @DiDA as of today, 9/7/17 kings raid has been updated to ver 2.52
  13. @DiDA no worries, just update when you can; honestly there is no rush when it comes to these hacks. People just gotta utilize the time they are given with the hacks, and play the game legit. i do appreciate the fact that you are making time time to update and letting us know about progress
  14. just so you know guys that the hack needs an update XD, but your appreciation is appreciated! ^^^^^^^^ @DiDA OH this wasn't for the devs, this was just to the people who say thanks for the hacks; wouldn't want them disappointed you know?
  15. As of today 8/31 ver 2.49 was released and required to update against our wishes which disables the use of this hack, and so it requires an update whenever it will be ready. Once again thank you for updating when you are able to and have a nice day @DiDA -winky face ps: exercise caution because devs are banning a lot of people using mods on their game, and they post the igns of the mod users. Fair warning try to be at least inconspicuous or you will find your name on the banned list.
  16. @DiDA As I was about to fall asleep after climbing into he ladder from 0 to 2400 in overwatch I check IOS gods and now I am super A awake =~= and this is my face as I am the young this at 12am in the morning THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
  17. @DiDA ver 2.47 was released because of a technicality error that players abused, and they forced the players to update so update when you can please and thanks - winky face
  18. Released today 8/25/17 VER 2.46 A BIG force patch update because of a lot of things ( VERRRY VERRRY GOOD THINGS) UPDATE ASAP please and thank you! (super excited but do this whenever you guys are able to get to it ((no rush really)) @DiDA oh yeah I forgot to mention: for those out there thinking about using these hacks on The World Boss; don't because you will instantly be banned! (Tested and verified) not to me of course but on a dummy account
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines