Jump to content

Diamond D.VA Main

Senior Member
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Diamond D.VA Main

  1. @Joka Can you update this to 1.4.1 please XDDD peas and carrots
  2. @Klepto if you can update these hacks when you can then that would be great peas and carrots
  3. i wanna say that these hacks can possibly get you banned because of the store hacks but who knows XDDD the hacks work beautifully and I REALLLY REALLLY like the shop hacks GREAT JOB and thanks
  4. @DiDA this hack requires an update whenever you are able please and thanks! ?
  5. @DiDA Bruv I am about to pistol whip you because there is an update going on as I am smashin---typing this msg Jk I would NEVER do that... XDDDD instead why don't we play OW ranked and I can drag you down the ladder to where I am These updates.... WHAT ARE THOSE?! im sorry @DiDA i am ashamed
  6. @DiDA so the devs just released an emergency update to fix game crashes and so I think oh may need to update the hacks cause the app keeps crashing
  7. @DiDA new version was just released update hacks when you can please and thanks love D.VA
  8. This game is currently undergoing maintenance because devs are updating it
  9. New to the game but I am level 115 need a guild who uses hacks and doesn't judge most importantly: has fun! Never Mind I am all good XDDDD
  10. When you are better than----- OH *****
  11. Thanks for the love! (winky face)
  12. Funny thing was the enemy team didn't use Reaper XDDDD I was Winston the ENTIRE game
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines