Jump to content

chrisjs82

Member
  • Posts

    96
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chrisjs82

  1. Is there any way you can boost up the rune power up percentage? that would be a huge help
  2. good to know. thanks!
  3. thanks Amuyea! I have a QQ. does anyone know what the first option do? disable hack tool. what does that do?
  4. thank you!!!!
  5. Yeah I did. I tried all options one by one but it didn't work
  6. Ios 8.1.3. All options crash. Is there a fix for that?
  7. using Ipod touch 6g with IOS9.3.3. The game crashes on start with the hack on. I deleted the hack and tried, it's fine. does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it? thanks,
  8. hey will you update dominations vip hack?

  9. IOS 8.3 the hack isn't working. Does it work for anyone?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines