Jump to content

Cyber X

Senior Member
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyber X

  1. Bitdefender [Hidden Content]
  2. Show hidden lol
  3. Thanks hope this works
  4. lol just PM on here haha
  5. Yes http://www.thetechgame.com/
  6. no Infinite stars? and max level?
  7. i found this http://www.kahenadigital.com/how-to-make-magical-changing-pictures-on-twitter/ and on another form someone said it could be a gif with 2 frames with no loop
  8. ill ask someone who might know this lol
  9. Idk how to use that lol
  10. So I was browsing on YouTube and came across a videos for kik and they had a SQL editor If anyone knows if iOS has something like this can you let me know thanks
  11. @ Can you show how it's done ?
  12. Do you know how it's done or did you just forward it ? Because I seen like 2 different ones lolI was told it needs to be made off a PC ?
  13. So I was In a chat and someone sent a live picture of a girl and when you go to click on it to open it in full screen it changed to a different picture. I was wondering if anyone knew how this is done and if so could you help me make one ? Thanks
  14. whats the max size?
  15. I Never Knew This lol jk GOOD POST
  16. working on the coding part GUI is 100% finished.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines