Jump to content

Cyber X

Senior Member
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyber X

  1. Code In my tweak %hook FraggerAppDelegate -(void)applicationDidBecomeActive:(id)arg { UIAlertView *credits = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"Fragger Hacked Successfully" message:@"Hacked by L33TPr0xY from iOSGods.com!!" delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@"Close" otherButtonTitles:@"iOSGods", nil]; [credits show]; [credits release]; %orig; } -(void)alertView:(UIAlertView *)alertView clickedButtonAtIndex:(NSInteger)buttonIndex { NSString *credits = [alertView buttonTitleAtIndex:buttonIndex]; if([credits isEqualToString:@"iOSGods"]) { [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@"https://iOSGods.com"]]; } } %end
  2. I fixed it I messed around removing stuff and the problem with the link not opening was I had to remove the %new then I ran it and it opened in no time That's you for the help @DiDA @@castix
  3. ok i got it to show up but then i click on Visit Us it closed out the alert
  4. yup and its hard to find whats wrong bc there are no errors
  5. im so lost now whats right whats wrong? lol this is why iv asked for someone to show me on tv its way faster and use can actually see whats wrong
  6. uninstall the latest tweaks you installed does it crash in safemode?
  7. is there away to make a linked alert with just the Tweak or do i need to make a PreferenceBundle thanks
  8. i used the name from CFBundleDisplayName
  9. testing alerts bc i have no clue how to find what goes %hook { do i put apps name here? }AppDelegate but i installed the tweak and no alert #import <UIKit/UIKit.h> %hook KikAppDelegate -(void)applicationDidBecomeActive:(id)argument { UIAlertView *alert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"This is a TEST" message:@"TESTING TESTING 123" delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:@"hello" otherButtonTitles:nil]; [alert show]; [alert release]; } %end
  10. good looks it was bc of ( _ )x2 im a dummy
  11. i seen how to fix this with ARCHS = armv7 arm64 but i still got error using SDK 8.1 Undefined symbols for architecture armv7: "_OBJC_CLASS_$_UIAlertView", referenced from: objc-class-ref in Tweak.xm.336cffdf.o ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) make[2]: *** [obj/test.dylib.64873355.unsigned] Error 1 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [test.all.tweak.variables] Error 2 makefile include theos/makefiles/common.mk ARCHS = armv7 arm64 TWEAK_NAME = test test_FILES = Tweak.xm test__FRAMEWORKS = UIKit include $(THEOS_MAKE_PATH)/tweak.mk
  12. So how would I find the class if I was doing a diffrent app?
  13. DawnOfMagic
  14. So the other day I was working on a tweak and I added a alert message and when I go play the game to test it the tweak I never got the popup when I made the alert I only changed the title, body, and button do I have to add any thing else to it? Like the apps name ? Also when I make a link button I put the alert in the tweak file and where does the other code go in the make? If it's ok can some one show me an example what to add in my alert to work BC like I said I just changed the title body and button and were to add extra code If I have a link button ? Thanks in advance
  15. 4s on 8.0.0
  16. wish i can use GDB but it keeps crashing on pc
  17. Welcome To The Tutorial In this Tutorial i will be showing you how to get paid Cydia Tweaks for FREE!!! Just follow the steps below [Hidden Content] ENJOY!! -L33TPr0xY credits: AppleTechSpot
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines