Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. Canada in TWO DAYS

    1. Chrizk0

      Chrizk0

      been there done that

    2. AlephDegree

      AlephDegree

      lol im a canada virgin

    3. castix

      castix

      taste the grills maple syrup

       

  2. sup :poop:
  3. really wow, wonder why it isn't being used
  4. Hmm... I like the idea but the name 'iosgods' has been used all over the internet so changing it would probably decrease the sites traffic Maybe make a whole new forum.
  5. It will fill up the RAM while you use it but I doubt the change in processing speed will be noticeable
  6. I don't think so, but if you turn sound on, a noise is made when a new message is posted, even when you are on a different page
  7. I'm sure instagram could help you if you have proof you are the owner
  8. 100 posts i believe
  9. no no i was applauding mitosis, that correction just made me laugh hence "gg"
  10. Now that vshare has stopped supporting iOS devices, we need a new free app store! Hit the like button then press thanks or reply/comment (I am aiming for 300 likes for the award ) [Hidden Content] Other topics: UNLIMITED instalikes coins! Free instagram followers! Easiest way to get free apps (jailbreak not needed) Free spotify premium!
  11. we are all glad to be here haha great community
  12. Well done @Lalsang6 you won the giveaway, pm me with the 5 songs you want!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines