Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. iFile is not on the app store, what you have will be the reason why the hack doesn't work Try the iphonecake website for iFile for non jailbroken
  2. Nice stuff, i think you filled a need lol
  3. @NathanUniquue np
  4. @Ninjakebab idk it kinda looked weird solid @@Ninjakebab
  5. Nice
  6. @usernamechosen no problem
  7. @Shogunar use a cracked account
  8. I find it hard to navigste the App Store lol
  9. @Skype sure thing
  10. So no compliments lol, well ok then
  11. loool @ lool, but what do you think? alright first edit?
  12. LOL so the summer season is coming up so I thought I would make a summer iosgods banner (or whatever it's called) for my first edit. Feedback would be nice Here it is:
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines