Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. It gives you the coins, but no followers come through? Kinda expected though, for any app developer to leave out the iap checker, wouldn't have a very reliable app. Sorry
  2. @Mayaxaya not completely useless, no adverts, unlimited skips
  3. YES finally at 10k on instagram (@food.satisfy)

    1. Caeso

      Caeso

      Too bad there all fake :(

    2. AlephDegree

      AlephDegree

      na na this account is all legit

  4. Playing around with my new unix knowledge, found this: ^^^How to enable this^^^ 1. Open terminal 2. Type this: [Hidden Content] 3. Press enter and it should be working (I know the OS X version in the picture is old but it works on the latest version also)
  5. Waiting in a queue for a ROLLERCOASTER...

  6. Nice idea, i'm all for it!
  7. Lol wish I thought of this, good job!
  8. Ya I do, my clan is called ragingphoenix clan id #L9QQ0CL8
  9. @Zimon can you help me lol, I have no idea how to put the image as my sig
  10. @Zimon thanks, that is literally what I was imagining lol ill take it
  11. @Zimon Yes please Spotify please
  12. Can my signature have my display name in it, also can the colour theme be green and black (colours of spotify) Thanks!
  13. @sunbiggiesmalls sure thang @Jai2Life no problem
  14. @Trex yup it doesn't on any because that is the server sided part, there are logins for premium accounts in the account section of the forum if you want that feature @Jflex no problem
  15. @Zenluca Nope none of them do, if you want that feature then look on the accounts section of the forum @Priten Anytime, hope you enjoy it
  16. yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines