Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. Sideloaded apps cannot use Apple Login, your certificate must supported apple id login entitlements in order to use. iOSGods App+ supported this
  2. This is iGG new version issue, I've removed it in new build, re-download
  3. So it does work now, just crash after a minute? Try new update
  4. iOSGods doesn't have this alert “Thank you for purchasing the hack. You can now play.” If you purchased something else you got scammed already And your account already VIP so it should work in-game, if not work then it related to this issue
  5. Try new update if still not work then you are out of luck. I don't have any devices on ios 26 to test
  6. I don’t play the game and where is that part? Game is heavy so don’t expect this can be fixed …
  7. Working fine for me on my iPad 18.6.2
  8. No Really strong anti cheat, same type of pubg and codm
  9. I don't understand what am I looking at? The def mult seem to work? And there is no crash??
  10. Record a video then upload to streamable
  11. Sounds like you may need to reinstall the app from the iOSGods App. Please try doing so. If it fails, you may need to uninstall already installed version to reinstall.
  12. ✅ Solved The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please create a new support topic.
  13. https://iosgods.com/topic/182935-cup-heroes-ios-mod-ipa/page/4/?&_rid=2805#findComment-6067255
  14. Can you provide video of the issue, I don't have time to test. Are you sure god mode and ohk is the cultprit. iirc the cheat doesn't have that option??
  15. Wdym update? It already updated latest version on iosgods a day ago
  16. My cheat only happen in combat, it won't affect other things
  17. I literally said it is patched and you still asking? I added another feature instead
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines