Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. okay, I will try. -- still crashing and useless for my device now what iOS is this supposed to be for? Only 11.+?
  2. I'm not able to sideload the IPA to my NJB phone on 10.2 says about "not a zip archive"
  3. Crack the apps. 2 opinions: Clutch and rasticrac?
  4. you need #import "vm_writeData.h"
  5. Done with x32 apps. x64 apps are soon today
  6. No worries! Glad it's fine now.
  7. Search up autolipo and there is tutorial about it.
  8. Explain more.
  9. Just downgrade the app, and keep using the hack?
  10. It's tweak, so no need to use patcher. The latest version is for iOS 9 or above so I can't really check it.
  11. Yes, Later. I don't have laptop for it
  12. I have x32 device and it's fine. What do you mean? Did you test the hack on newest version or not.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines