Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Setting as in setting, not in the episode
  2. Wait for few seconds then it will say "download now"
  3. This only work on Jailbroken, so if you transferred. The Infinity sign disappear on NJB devices.
  4. I'm aware of it, please understand that I'm University student with homework.
  5. I'm aware of it. I need to find time to update when I have homework/projects
  6. In Settings, you see the patcher cheat in there and turn it on
  7. Welcome and enjoy your stay
  8. "Filza file manager"
  9. Try FIlza File Manager? And other tweaks/app from Cydia is fine? Also did you purchase iFile or was it cracked
  10. It's CPloader problem that's all.
  11. Say that to most of your DIY ones that involved with it.
  12. Lrn - Learn to code in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Ruby & Python By Lrn Labs, Inc. v1.4com.lrnapp.lrnappRequires: iOS 7.0 or later.Price: FreeiTunes URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lrn-learn-to-code-in-html-css-javascript-ruby-python/id1019622677?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4 Requirements: Jailbreak Localiapstore Instruction: [Hidden Content] Credits: @Amuyea (me) Feel free to donate or click this to support me!
  13. I would say to download music on your PC and import to your device
  14. You bought wrong subscription. VIP is for JB section VIP NJB is the threads with VIP IPAs Unless it's locked.
  15. Locked This topic is now closed to further replies.
  16. Duplicate thread of this https://iosgods.com/topic/58797-fixed-infuse-5-all-version-premium/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-1922801
  17. No. If you edit it. You are basically leech their work as well.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines