Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Fixed :thumb: just post your works on this one
  2. I will fix your post so that your thread would be one Btw, link to photobucket?
  3. Cool The download link doesnt give you deb. upload it please
  4. Wow, that sound bad hope that you do alright
  5. So cheesy lines
  6. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out? Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
  7. Welcome ^^ enjoy your stay here
  8. Lock the thread then
  9. I dont use binary file and it works fine for me
  10. Great job evilly.
  11. good one mate i also added the 1. click the + button (located top right) 2. search for the promote me app and click on it 2.5. click on the promote me app to get to the patch editor tab 3. click on add units... 4. follow the steps i have put on the OP 5. hit the < button and it should bring you back to patches tab and click on the box (with checkmark) to activate the hack 6. go back to the app and get your followers to the first post
  12. More information please?
  13. Looks great
  14. jaja, no hay problema
  15. hola, bienvenido al foro!
  16. it already made and some helpful thread i think >_> (wrong thread)
  17. Akame ga kill, attack on titans, Kill la kill, starry night series, abusolute duo, black bullet. (My shows)
  18. I think its better to have 7.1 sdk
  19. Hmm, what kind of genres do you like?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines