Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. I know that tutorial, but I think it doesn't required
  2. I'm in @DiDA is that kind of instruction allowed? I don't think so
  3. Oops, I need to fix it
  4. Thanks Really? I didn't notice it
  5. @DiDA I don't think I need to thin binary, it already tweaked for iOS 9 Huh, it's fine for me either way
  6. @@Asir Giveaway have ended
  7. Just copy youtube's link to video
  8. You can copy their templates and then make new thread with some changes and so
  9. @AzTech @Raggnar @Lion-O @Earthiest @Goggwell Depends on if they are free @MickySoFine
  10. Block # or email. Or you can make new email and add it to imessage. Then delete the old one Also when you say IP, you would do something wrong so its better not to
  11. What iOS are you on?
  12. Thanks . I taught myself long time ago, but it been long time since I used Photoshop. Also its 2nd time i used lightroom and I loved it. Only problem with LR is that i have to save it as PSD then open it in Photoshop and save it as png My PSD of this one is confusing
  13. No problem Click on the "Repo" link. Skip ads and it will take you to my repo page
  14. Checking, link doesn't work
  15. Psst, he doesn't have jailbroken device
  16. Got bored so yeah... Original: Lightroom Tweaks: Images used:
  17. That part was hardest thing to do
  18. Thanks I couldn't find something like it
  19. Should be in Help & Support
  20. Dunno what is this
  21. @ Winners redeemed their prize?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines