Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Let see
  2. Then you must used hacks for events or something What device you have and iOS? Yes, there should be pop up at start of game
  3. Because I don't know which is real. At least its still working. Dunno, maybe they fixed the max coins in a stage
  4. Here is "iOS", there are barely android users here. Why you want to spam chat?
  5. Is that like advertising? I don't know if that considered like it and kinda like selling or something
  6. I still can do it. Make sure that "receipt" is off
  7. Boosters only work when you have boosters. (1-3)
  8. What site or repo are you using?
  9. Look here: https://iosgods.com/topic/25937-ibackupbot-help-please/
  10. We don't provide help/support for stolen hacks... Hack: https://iosgods.com/topic/6111-sub-xnova-3-v105-hacks-2/
  11. let see
  12. Replay? I will check Its fine for me. I think I need to "update hack" for new cydia substance
  13. Server sided?
  14. Did it show popup at start?
  15. What is the problem? Explain more please
  16. Learning IDA Nice job
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines