Jump to content

R Y D E R

Senior Member
  • Posts

    605
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by R Y D E R

  1. Can Not activate it. can just change the speed option in idevice setting HELP PLS
  2. DID NOT WORK BRO! Cant visit my home and coins are not hacked. Shows still 0 !
  3. Everything is working but the coins are still 0 and sticking in load screen if I want to visit my home .... !!!!
  4. Test Link did not work ?
  5. Did not work. I did everything. After opening app, shows error loading.
  6. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS APP ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines