Jump to content

Victorian

Senior Member
  • Posts

    193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Victorian

  1. Forgot [/hide]
  2. App Name: Fruit Ninja Free Link (U.S): https://appsto.re/us/msMey.i Version: 2.4.1 ----------------------- Requirements: -Jailbroken iDevice -GameGem (Found in Cydia) -Localiapstore (Found in Cydia) -Flex 2/3 (Found in Cydia) ----------------------- Steps: [Hidden Content] Enjoy!
  3. https://postimg.org/image/icmmdalmb/ Let me reinstall headers
  4. ARCHS = armv7 arm64 include theos/makefiles/common.mk TWEAK_NAME = tuttweak tuttweak_FILES = Tweak.xm tuttweak_FRAMEWORKS = UIkit include $(THEOS_MAKE_PATH)/tweak.mk after-install:: install.exec "killall -9 SpringBoard" I not just copying I'm trying to understand
  5. https://postimg.org/image/yiyb7mw9j/ Okay
  6. I think i have headers. Link me with it tho to make sure
  7. Im sorry if i'm making u furious ./. https://postimg.org/image/87bxdf5rr/
  8. Nope: https://postimg.org/image/ebzhcf6p1/
  9. %hook SBIconController -(void)iconTapped:(id)fp8( %orig; UIAlertView *alert = [[uIAlertView alloc]initWithTitle:@"Welcome to this app!" message:@"⚡️I hope you enjoy ⚡️" delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@"I will!" otherButtonTitles:@"I won't" [alert show]; } %end ------------------------ Still the same errors
  10. I was doing a tut from a youtube vid. The tweak was that it would show a alert when u opened up any video. Here it is: https://youtu.be/HbCI-XppVXg
  11. Are there any videos u can give me?
  12. %hook SBIconContoller -(void)iconTapped:(id)fp8( %orig; UIAlertView *alert = [[uIAlertView alloc]initWithTitle:@"Welcome to this app!" message:@"⚡Enjoy Deeshan⚡" delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@"I Will " otherButtonTitles:@"nil]; [alert show]; %end
  13. I don't understand these errors: https://postimg.org/image/x16xw4dq3/ Anyone mind helping me how to fix them? *I was making a tut tweak*
  14. Still dont undersand im dumb
  15. I saw the tutorials but i dont understand them. i dont know what to do after here: https://postimg.org/image/hsqaep3zd/
  16. For example if i want to hack coins in jetpack joyride i dont know where to start.
  17. I really want learn how to hack. I have Theos installed. I looked up how to hack with mT on iOSGods but i don't understand one bit of it. If you can give me a video that would help a lot. I wanna help out. Thanks!
  18. I hope i can get it
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines