Jump to content

Victorian

Senior Member
  • Posts

    193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Victorian

  1. "Enter* Password" Add ["hide"] (before) ["/hide"] (after) your repo to get thanked! (Remove the quotation marks) Also if this is not your repo add a "Credits" section and add where you got it from.
  2. App: Flip King Version: 1.1 Link: https://appsto.re/us/Yn3wfb.i Requirements: - Jailbroken - Cydia Features: - Score hack [Edit Able] - Coin hack [Edit Able] [Hidden Content] Enjoy!
  3. I've made a little title with the iOSGod's name and the member title. I can make more titles like this just request it in the comments. Hopefully you guys like it! Linked: http://i.imgur.com/7ELZeWY.jpg
  4. I don't have any photos or videos. Maybe 2 or 3 but no music
  5. So currently I have 311 MB. Not alot. I don't have alot of tweaks installed and not alot of apps (Youtube, Soundcloud, Gmail, and basic apps) installed except for critical ops. I don't know why I have 311 MB left. Is there any way to free up space? Details: - Jailbroken (9.0.2) - iPhone 5 (16 GB) - I have iCleaner installed (Doesn't help)
  6. Yes but i may close this post
  7. Look here: https://postimg.org/image/iiu2drbmz/ You see i have everything but i don't know what file to look into
  8. iFile I've cracked the app but i don't know what to do with it
  9. I'm trying hack a app called "Car Rage" and trying to get one of these: God mode No missile/weapon cooldown Speed hack Coin hack I've got the headers and everything. But i don't know what header to look into. iOS 9.0.2 Jailbroken
  10. I'm bot sure if this is cracking the app but is it? If not, what am I doing incorrect: https://postimg.org/image/p444yq2jx/
  11. Oh ill try cracking it again
  12. I can't class dump: http://postimg.org/image/bflgttkqj/ I entered everthing properly: class-dump -H /var/mobile/OnlineHeadBall.app -o /var/mobile/dumper
  13. Yeah i did that No It worked!!
  14. Tried that too its not working
  15. Oh no, i was saying i have CydiaSubstrate.h
  16. No its not working :'(
  17. Oh I typed in root and it said "command not found"
  18. I get this message for some reason, help: http://postimg.org/image/9544cm56t/
  19. I've got it
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines