Jump to content

Jbro129

Senior Member
  • Posts

    261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jbro129

  1. Ok I will try also I tried another way by thinning the binary and it gave me an error ( gonna try the 32 bit now ) the only 32 bit device that can run this version of the app is the iPad mini and it has to be above iOS 7 I don't have an iPad mini I have an iPod 4 but idk how to make an iOS 7 app run on iOS 6
  2. I have already tried using this topic https://iosgods.com/topic/22316-gdb-problem-ios-84/?fromsearch=1 And could not find an anti-debugger And I get This error when using gdb from the http://Cydia.radare.org and MTerminal
  3. Just added some proof on the main post ????
  4. Plz make one for Terraria iOS but a Windows application
  5. this enables cheat engine usage (gamegem)
  6. Hacked App: Pocket Mortys by [adult swim] iTunes Link: https://appsto.re/us/W9Nk7.i Bundle ID: com.turner.pocketmorties Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia). - Pocket Mortys (from App Store) Hack Features: - Enables Cheat Engine usage (allows you to use hacks such as GameGem and/or GamePlayer Hack Download Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Download the hack file from the link above. Step 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice. Step 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded deb file and tap on it. Step 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on "Installer" or 'Install' from the options on your screen. Step 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the installation. Step 6: Once the installation is finished, open the app and enjoy the hack! Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Proof: Credits: - Jbro129(Me/Maker) - @ (Compiler)
  7. that happened to me to just keep retrying and it should work (took me at least 5 trys to not get insta killed)
  8. Yeah what he said
  9. Just fixed the posts photo and the tcikotci'a credit to look better ????
  10. Hacked App: Wayward Souls iTunes Link: https://appsto.re/us/PguhZ.i Bundle ID: com.rocketcat.WaywardSouls Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia). Hack Features: - Unlimited health - Unlimited energy - Unlimited coins Hack Download Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Download the hack file from the link above. Step 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice. Step 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded deb file and tap on it. Step 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on "Installer" or 'Install' from the options on your screen. Step 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the installation. Step 6: Once the installation is finished, open the app and enjoy the hack! Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - Jbro129(me) - @ (compiler and helper) Can you subscibe to our channel? Me(Jbro129) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qWCyC38t0dtXRB2d-3t9g tcikotci - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsD4cunsdQvwjidzp2wUJQ Hack Video/Screenshots:
  11. Yes I signed all those (clang, clang++ etc...) And added the line to the makefile but won't work
  12. I did what it said but still won't work
  13. I am trying to make a hack for a game called Qriket and I've already made all the code but whenever I try to compile it using "make package" I get a error looking like this http://imgur.com/YlxOLO8 And I don't know what to do plz help My phones Info -- iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2 Sprint If you need anymore to in order to solve this issue plz ask http://imgur.com/YlxOLO8
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines