TinyGiant
Member-
Posts
72 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by TinyGiant
-
DIY Hack PUBG Mobile v0.8.5 Cheat Engine DLG [Jailbreak]
TinyGiant replied to iGods's topic in DIY Cheats
Thx -
DIY Hack [TUTORIAL] PUBG MOBILE Unlock Extreme FPS EASY METHOD
TinyGiant replied to Eazi's topic in DIY Cheats
Thank u -
Thanks Thanks
-
Thanks
-
Hack Rules Of Survival Speed Hacks and more turtorials(ios)
TinyGiant replied to ExoticGamesYT's topic in DIY Cheats
Thx -
Hack Mobile Legends: Bang bang v1.1.86.1601 +7 [Game Breaking DIY!]
TinyGiant replied to Joka's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Nice -
DIY Hack Rules Of Survival Speed Hack OUTDATED
TinyGiant replied to Ultimate_Red's topic in DIY Cheats
Testing thx -
No Jailbreak Required Subway Surfer +2 Unlimited Coin and Key
TinyGiant replied to Trex's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Thanks -
DIY Hack Modern Combat Versus v0.1.1 +1 [Unlimited Ammo]
TinyGiant replied to Joka's topic in DIY Cheats
Thx -
Thx
-
Mod Menu Hack TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight Cheats v3.0.0 +7
TinyGiant replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Same here I got VIP for this game only hope its updated soon as we are forced to update now @DiDA please update -
Mod Menu Hack TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight Cheats v3.0.0 +7
TinyGiant replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
We will see who has a real skill in Alliance missions tomorrow ? -
Mod Menu Hack TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight Cheats v3.0.0 +7
TinyGiant replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
@DiDA game has been updated to 2.0.1 and whenever I launch it crashes .. please look into this .. thanks -
Mod Menu Hack TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight Cheats v3.0.0 +7
TinyGiant replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Patcher [FIXED] Critical Ops v0.6.8 +1 Cheat [ARM64]
TinyGiant replied to Mayaxaya's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot -
Hack Critical Ops v0.9.6+ (All Versions) iOS Wall Hack!
TinyGiant replied to caoyin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot -
Thx for the reply sadly GameGem doesn't even work visually .. so useless
-
Hello wanted to ask if there is a way to slow down timers in games .. I play few games which in order to win you need to finish before you ran out of time i tried using gameguardian on android it works visually only and I end up losing because game still counts real time better if there is a way to hack the timers and completely remove them or prevent them from counting .. I have been struggling with this issue for too long .. hope someone can help with it
-
Patcher Hack TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight By Kabam v1.1.1 +3 Cheats
TinyGiant replied to Mayaxaya's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Yes, you pmd me pass, been using it since,was working perfectly until today, game added new content when I opened it, and had that freezing issue since, do I need to reinstall hack ? -
Patcher Hack TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight By Kabam v1.1.1 +3 Cheats
TinyGiant replied to Mayaxaya's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
@DiDA @Mayaxaya this doesn't work anymore, I opened the game today and it started downloading stuff inside without updating, and now after trying to play missions or any event it freezes at loading screen game works fine after I disable hack options please look into this
