Jump to content

UncoiledLobster

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UncoiledLobster

  1. Hey dude, I never talked to you, don't think ive even seen you. But reading this was just so cool. How knowledge from one was passed on to another, to another, to another. I really think thats what the heart of iosgods community is. Good luck in life dude.
  2. Wassup my dude!! Glad you jumped aboard. I bid you with the warmest welcome imaginable. Selamat Detang
  3. may I ask where you all are learning about this stuff in the first place? @Taylor Meyer @JustRick @@Diversityy
  4. @someguy12 sounds lit
  5. With ur new update to it the link isn't "clickable" u must have forgot to url it
  6. For future how do I do it
  7. How do I do that
  8. Im averaging at least 13k more an hour than most people are at santa monica
  9. A lot of you guys have been asking for my necro config so here it is
  10. Thanks man I would enjoy if you told why things did what. It can be helpful to just know some code to put in but I feel that understanding why something does what goes a lot further. Such as why a bracket is here and why this word is in between these two.
  11. After a whole 5 mins of work I am done
  12. Pretty new to photoshop but I'll see what I can fo
  13. Goggwell is almost as bae as KloniaX

  14. @KloniaX check it out now maybe you can help out
  15. hopefully i can figure out how to do this on my own
  16. Amuyea, I already got it figured out so you can lock this if you want but thanks so much for the link
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines