Jump to content

mizteribear

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mizteribear

  1. Still in hospital bored out of my mind.   Will someone be nice and do my game request hack for me.  

  2. over 12 hours in emergcy  transfered from one hopital to another vision slowly getting better but eye still swollen  feels like its gonna pop out of its socket

    1. 0xWeiss

      0xWeiss

      Get well soon!

  3. Trying to wait patiently for IGameGod non-jailbroke version.  Getting a little fidgety LOL 

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. mizteribear

      mizteribear

      Yeeaa it sucks not being able to jailbreak a device and knowing games you want to play can be hacked with IGameGod and yet you sit waiting in the wings.

       

    3. 0xygen

      0xygen

      iGG+ @Rook KEKW business booming

      tbf igameguardian is a paid app

    4. 0xygen

      0xygen

      I want 20% of sales for this "brilliant" idea :mad:

    5. Ahmedoo94
    6. Laxus
  4. I'm sorry I did a request for another farming game but hey I really like them LOL

  5. @Laxus I can't seem to connect to any VPN servers. Can you help me with this please?
  6. Why can't I figure out how to hack games??? :(

     

    1. Rook

      Rook

      Use iGameGod :teehee:

    2. 0xygen

      0xygen

      It shows App+ subscription in profiles now :O

    3. Rook

      Rook

      You mean the login? Yes it does!

    4. 0xygen

      0xygen

      The VIP package you bought in App+, it's showing in her profile for me

    5. mizteribear

      mizteribear

      @Rook isn't IGameGod only on Jailbroken devices???

       

  7. is this the only hack for it??
  8. I've taken the jump and joined the Crypto World.  I Invested the money I earned from the account reseller program.

    1. Laxus
    2. Glavar94
    3. Rook

      Rook

      Good luck!

    4. aj2019

      aj2019

      Hey! How long does it take to receive the payout? I am unable to access the email and the apple id that I shared on the email. I provided all the info yesterday night on [email protected]

    5. 0xWeiss

      0xWeiss

      No idea what that is.

  9. woohooo 3 Resellers done ready to transfer number 4 :)  I hope this is helping out IOSGods :) 

  10. Done 2 reseller programs working on a third.  So glad I can help our IOSGods some way :)

    1. Laxus

      Laxus

      Did you get approved?

    2. Rook

      Rook

      Hope we’ve been able to help you back :)

      Thank you!

    3. mizteribear

      mizteribear

      Laxus the apple site is being a little grumpy this morning.  Doesn't wanna take my money  LOL  Will try again soon.  

  11. just waiting for someone from the reseller program to get back to me.  

     

    1. 0xygen
    2. mizteribear

      mizteribear

      messaged you.  

      I'm not sure how to do telegram but I signed up

  12. How do you unsync them? I got the message even though I didn't use a different device and now I can't even get the game to start up
  13. @only1basket turn off your game center and then open the game sign in as a guest. Thats what worked for me.
  14. @Rook the hacks are not working. I have version 3.2.0 installed with sideloadly on iOS 14.7.1 iPad Pro 5th gen nevermind just went back need to get fixed version sorry
  15. @Rook I started the game with out the hack as it keeps freezing on the tutorial now when i go to use the hack version I am unable to sign in with my apple ID. Is there a work around for this??
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines