Jump to content

mizteribear

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mizteribear

  1. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Shall I send you some Chicken Nuggets?
  2. I would love to have gotten this to work. But I'm having trouble figuring this out. Sounds like many people can get it to work
  3. @Rook do we have to get the IOS Gods Mod Menu and inject it into the decrypted game along with the deb to not have to enable JIT. If so where do we get the Mod Menu from.'
  4. How to get a free game added to Decrypt store anyone know?

  5. @Rook I can't seem to find a game on the decrypted store and I know it's a free one. Royal Kingdom
  6. I got this working on a non-jailbroken device. I use my iphone 13 promax to enable JIT on my ipad pro when im away Thanks for the tutorial.
  7. Hi @Rook needs another update thanks for all you do
  8. Who would have thought a broken elbow would leave someone so helpless!!!!!

  9. i think im doing something wrong with the shortcut as i keep getting the message: Location Simulate 56 zsh:1: no such file or directory: /usr/local/bin/locsim
  10. Hey @Puddin time for another request update. V15864
  11. Does anyone have a vertigo cure or help.  

  12. @AlyssaX64 Hi there I am trying this out on a non-jailbroken device with inserting the deb via sideloadly to the decrypted file. I have set my values to 100 and they are both checkmarked I don't know if its working or not can you give me any tips
  13. It says that after you purchase you are to contact @Rook to have it added to your current Subscription.
  14. @Rook please update to 5.1.3 thank you
  15. Hey @Puddin game has been updated again. now version 15631 update please
  16. @Puddin update request please and thank you 😃
  17. Ugh its only 10 am and my day is already CRAP!!!

    1. Rook

      Rook

      I would nap it off

  18. @AlyssaX64 needs update to 1.16.4 also is there a way to request unlimited boosters?
  19. @Puddin thanks for the update sorry to see it won't be updated anymore though .
  20. @Puddin do we have an ETA on an update to 15285
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines