Jump to content

mizteribear

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mizteribear

  1. @Puddin I know you could be busy but can you please update when you get a chance thanks
  2. @Rook @Laxus needs another update please and thank you
  3. @0xSUBZ3R0 @Laxus is this updated to newest version of 49.0.1?
  4. Not sure who to tag @Rook and @Laxus update please to 6.4.2. Thank you
  5. @Rookupdate to 6.4.1 please and thankyou.
  6. Does anyone play sims Freeplay?   I have quests to go to a neighbours town to do things but I can’t log into Facebook.   I am connected to my Apple account.  

    1. Kobina

      Kobina

      Why don’t you look at some game play on YouTube

  7. @GilloDaby for daily activities the refine resources and exchange resources don’t count anymore I’ve disabled all tweaks but it doesn’t help. Is this a glitch now?
  8. @GilloDabywith your newest update enemies can’t be killed
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines