Jump to content

mizteribear

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mizteribear

  1. Is anyone else having trouble getting the DLG to work on Family Island??

     

    1. 0xNoctis

      0xNoctis

      try igamegod also whats the problem

    2. mizteribear

      mizteribear

      I can't use igamegod as it's only for Jailbreak and I'm not jailbroken.  The problem is no matter how many times I try I can't get my energy to change to what Im putting in.  

       

    3. 0xNoctis

      0xNoctis

      Sounds like a Memory check.   It can be disabled but you need experience with IDA

    4. mizteribear

      mizteribear

      it's added to the game so I have no idea what to do I got the game with cheat from the IOSGod App++ so it's not one I made thanks for your advice 

       

  2. Just want to let you know that the update you did for Criminal Case still has unlimited stars.  

    1. 0xygen

      0xygen

      notlikethis I thought I removed it rip

  3. @Laxus I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get this to work. I have followed the video and it just doesn't want to work.
  4. @Rook or @Laxus not sure who to tag for an Update on this to version 24.0.0 Thanks guys I know you are busy.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines