Jump to content

XLR8

Member
  • Posts

    95
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XLR8

  1. Only disney show I like
  2. Try Nox app player. It's better than Blustack. Most of the games works if you have a good graphics card on your pc.
  3. Do you have the app running ?
  4. List is there for the order, You scroll down for other characters
  5. Use the + button on your keyboard
  6. What do you mean by change ?
  7. Weblock : https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/weblock-adblock-for-apps-websites/id558818638?mt=8 It's for 1.99 (I got it for free). Blocks ads everywhere, even in games that makes you watch online ads to play.
  8. It's not possible
  9. Are they all sever sided games ? Server sided games require you to update because the server needs the new content to run the game. Contest of champions is a server sided game.
  10. What value did you change it to ?
  11. Are you using IGG ? I never did it on pc.
  12. Netherealm Patched playersave transfer
  13. This one : https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/
  14. There are still a lot of people play it I don't want to ruin their game.
  15. If you learn, don't post the tut here or anywhere.
  16. You won't if you make the save file have less credits, not using unreleased characters/gears online.
  17. This is why I won't be making any tuts on gears
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines