Jump to content

XLR8

Member
  • Posts

    95
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XLR8

  1. Buy igameguadian, it's worth $3
  2. create a new account here and login : https://www.injustice.com/en/account/registration
  3. This can't be done with the gamegem First one isn't a character. Scroll down for other characters.
  4. I have iOS 8.0. I bought it.
  5. Getting shards are easy just find the right value in gamegem or igameguardian.
  6. Requirements : Jailbreak IGameGuardian [Hidden Content] Comment if you need help or have any questions
  7. You can unban your account on Immortals and Injustice by creating a new wbid in their website and logging in. MK X is just different.
  8. Shards are just a visual, Only gives the ones won.
  9. Use IGameGuardian
  10. Use the memory browser
  11. Create a new account here : https://www.injustice.com/en/account/registration Don't create it on the game Login and you'll be unbanned
  12. This should work : http://www.mediafire.com/download/t77ff7ewxffb4ih/MTKV251.zip
  13. Sorry, I got the program from the torrent I downloaded. Googled it to give you the link. I uploaded that program to mediafire < http://www.mediafire.com/download/so4e46yr2216pro/Microsoft+Toolkit.exe> It's malware free.
  14. This is better than using product keys http://kmspico10.com/
  15. create a new account in injustice website and login.It worked on the older versions.
  16. They made the jailbreak. It's just not available for public and developers.
  17. There's a jailbreak made for one million dollars
  18. This works on version 1.5 http://iosgods.com/topic/16854-mortal-combat-x-all-versions-16/page-1
  19. This might be useful https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205220
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines