Jump to content

Felipe2170

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Felipe2170

  1. can any 1 give/land me an spotify acc? I've tried literally all sections but I haven't found any working, PM me plz
  2. Very good game, recomend it
  3. Yes, it will. Try the avast's, if i'm not wrong, you can use it for 10 days free
  4. So fast, i wish one day i can do that
  5. Appreciate your hard work
  6. Can i leech it? I'll give the credits and reccomend the forum to my friends, or if you prefer, i can send only the post link
  7. YOOOOOOOOO, Love u, i was trying to cheat this game 4 a couple weeks
  8. Did u put you idevice in airplane mode?
  9. I'm with you, can any1 call dida?
  10. I think you was banned
  11. good to know
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines