Jump to content

Felipe2170

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Felipe2170

  1. Peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!!
  2. Idk, i'm on ios 8.1.4
  3. Contact the dev/rt
  4. Hey, my name is Felipe, i'm 15. I live in Salvador, BA- Brazil and i'm an enthusiast about code, now, i'm learning phyton, Progressive C, Swift and Js
  5. Bcause i want to use the vip cheats and goods
  6. Gamegem, or Gameplayer, it'll work both ways
  7. waiting 4 this moment
  8. I've tried it, but i didn't learn much
  9. Teach us senpai
  10. Where can I find more information and learning methods to it?
  11. Its the same as a flex package? or its better?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines