-
Posts
956 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Earthiest
-
Help/Support Is there a Cydia Tweak for 3D Touch on Older Devices!?
Earthiest replied to 6S Plus's topic in Help & Support
I use "Forcy" not sure if it's available for the iPad though. You can get it form the HYI ( hackyouriphone ) repo. -
There's iTunes accounts in the ViP section, or you can create your own.
-
GFX Pokemon Gengar signature
Earthiest replied to Pugtricia's topic in GFX Club's GFX - Graphic Studio
That looks amazing -
Are you on iOS 8 or 9? If you are iOS8 you can use a tweak called Broma. I don't think it's in the normal cydia repos, and I forgot where I found the repo (If there is one). But you can download the .deb file here from mediafire and install it from iFile. Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/74rigq4i8f67u12/com.pw5a29.broma_1.0-4.deb Screenshot of the tweak:
-
Help/Support Bravefrontier Mod Keeps crashing upon start up.
Earthiest replied to henthai's topic in Help & Support
This is what happens to me also -
Help/Support App Crashes Upon Opening iOS 9
Earthiest replied to Earthiest's topic in Help & Support
That works temporarily. Give it another hour it goes back to crashing. -
Yeahhhhh so I have Brave Frontier installed on my phone, and it keeps crashing. Yes I am jailbroken on iOS 9. Every time I open the app it just closes itself. Also, I'm not sure if the VIP mods are compatible with the iOS9 update, but the app worked fine until I installed the mod, then the game constantly keep freezing upon launch. I removed the mods, and it began working again. After 1 hour without touching the game the game now crashes itself on launch.
-
I think it could be because of the previous jailbreak. When Instagram first popped up. It had the the themed icon from the theme I was using with winter board. But it went away after I tapped it.
-
They have the cloud download icon. But when I click on it, It goes to the download circle. But it doesn't actually download.
-
So I recently just restored my phone, and I backed it up. Of course I restored the data & apps also. But the apps aren't downloading? I didn't have much pictures or anything for anything else to be taking up space? ( I have the 64 GB iPhone ) I had like 4 pictures and like 2 videos. The apps are there in the background, just none of them are set to start downloading. When I click on it, nothing happens. Any help?
-
Avatar First Submission & Introduction in GFX Section
Earthiest replied to MickySoFine's topic in GFX Club's GFX - Graphic Studio
Seemed like a hippie kinda vibe lol. -
Avatar First Submission & Introduction in GFX Section
Earthiest replied to MickySoFine's topic in GFX Club's GFX - Graphic Studio
I really like the second one due to the colors flowing much better. I like the concept and font choice! -
Thanks! I've been waiting ages for this
-
Nice! Glad this is updated. I remember we had a few issues with this lol.
-
Simply brilliant!
-
"Major league gaming." Usually "professional" gamers. But now we usually just say "MLG" as a referral to a joke, due to the fact no one takes MLG serious anymore. Look up "MLG Edit" on YouTube. You'll understand why we said "so MLG"
-
Honestly, intros take a quite while to render in C4D and then same for AE. You could possibly find cracks for AE, & C4D online and try rendering them yourself
-
Request [urgent] [ig-ct] Need Flat Coin Icon
Earthiest replied to Gh0stByte's topic in GFX Club's GFX Requests
I'll PM you something in a few minutes -
Hack [UPDATE + PROOF] How to get UNLIMITED gems on Brave Frontier
Earthiest replied to AEGi5's topic in Other Cheats
I could've sworn this was already a topic somewhere but still thanks -
Hack [UPDATE + PROOF] How to get UNLIMITED gems on Brave Frontier
Earthiest replied to AEGi5's topic in Other Cheats
Let me see