• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DiDA

TuT
[Tutorial] How to Jailbreak iOS 9.0 - 9.0.2 - 9.1 Using Pangu9!

199 posts in this topic

pic1_en_s.png

This tutorial will help you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 9.x.x with Pangu 9. 

Requirements:
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s, iPad 4/3/2, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 5/6.
- A full iTunes Backup of your device.
- Latest version of iTunes installed with iOS 9 support.

Instructions on how to Jailbreak your device:
Step 1: Turn off Find My iPhone/iPad. To do this, navigate to Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone and turn off 'Find My iPhone/iPad'.

Step 2: Turn off Touch ID & Passcode lock. To do this, navigate to Settings -> (Touch ID &) Passcode and then tap on 'Turn Passcode Off'.

Step 3: Download Pangu9 latest version from the official site: http://en.pangu.io/

Step 4: Once it has finished downloading, open Pangu9 & connect your device to your computer via USB.
X9T1CWF.png

Step 5: Once Pangu9 detects your device, click on the Start button.
QBYn4Dt.png

Step 6: A new window will appear asking if you've backed up your device. Click on 'Already backup' to continue.
qAhxyI0.png

v4jYM0d.png

g3wZEgX.png

Step 7: Now you will be asked to turn on Airplane Mode on your device for the Jailbreak process to continue.

Step 8: During the jailbreak process, you will notice two apps appear on the Home screen, one named Pangu and another named WWDC. Your device will automatically reboot after which the tool will ask you to unlock your device and turn on Airplane Mode again.
BOeMviz.png

Step 9: Once you turn on the Airplane Mode again, you will notice the tool will continue the jailbreaking process.

Step 10: After your device automatically reboots, you will be asked to open the new Pangu app on your home screen and give it permissions to access your photos.

Step 11: Once you've done all the above steps correctly, you will now see the "Jailbreak completed" message on the Pangu9 window on your PC and your device will reboot one last time.

GyaLseo.png

Step 12: Open Cydia on your home screen after your device reboots and enjoy the jailbreak!

JeUuPRL.png

That's it!

Any questions or problems, post them down below or even better make a new support topic here.

9.0.2 is the latest ios version?

Currently yes but iOS 9.1 is also in beta right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Amuyea
      Here is video on how to use our mod menu and its features

Features:
      Ability to hide Mod Menu
      Open iOSGods Site button
      Change color of Mod Menu
      Picture Icon instead of "off" button
      Tap on features' name & pop up the information

• By 3uTools
      After jailbreaking your iDevice, you may meet this problem that jailbreak tweak doesn’t work after iPhone is rebooted. When Cydia is launched, it moves the plist file, and it makes the jailbreak tweak doesn’t work. It must be logged off once so as to take effect.
      This issue can be easily solved as long as you put the plist file to its original place. Please follow the steps below:
      * Connect your iPhone to 3uTools, click Files -> File System (Jailbreak) -> find Library -> select LaunchDaemons -> export the whole LaunchDaemons folder to your PC.

* And then import the whole LaunchDaemons folder to Files -> File System (Jailbreak) ->System -> Library.

* What calls for special attention is that you will get a alarm that asks you if cover the original plist files in Cydia during the importing process, remember not to choose cover. In addition, don’t delete the files in original Library/LaunchDaemon.
      * After completing the operations above, you need to reinstall all the jailbreak tweaks on your iPhone again. 
    • By i0s_tweak3r
      Has Your iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Device Randomly Rebooted, And Now Seems Impossible To Rejailbreak?
      Don't worry, with a little (or a lot) of patience and determination, and these tips, you should be able to again get it rejailbroken.
      Why Is This Happening?
      There's a glitch in the Pangu 9.2-9.3.3 jailbreak that can cause the device to randomly reboot on it's own, and enter a state that makes rejailbreaking with the jbme website, and the app, nearly impossible. I wouldn't believe it had it not happened to me. After hours of trying everything, the following tips helped get me rejailbroken, and I haven't had an issue since.
      So What's The Best Fix? 
      1.) Power off device for 30 seconds by holding power button, then sliding "swipe to power off."
      2.) Hold down both power button and volume up button until Apple logo appears, then release power button but keep holding volume up until lockscreen appears.
      3.) Double press home button and then close ALL open windows/apps.
      4.) Try to jailbreak now with official Pangu app, downloaded from http://en.pangu.io or the Chinese version is fine too.  You will need to use the most recent version of Cydia Impactor to load it onto your device if the app isn't there already with a currently signed certificate.  If you don't know how to use Impactor, there are tutorials on here already explaining it's use.
      5.) After the respring, try to open Cydia or any tweak. If it works, great! If you are still jailed, double press home again, kill what you tried to open but don't kill Pangu app. Go there from app switcher and try again, this time after pressing circle quickly double press the power/lock button. Hopefully it will show you this time the "Storage Almost Full" warning, then respring into jailbroken state.
      And If It Still Doesn't Work?
      Any, or all of the following suggestions may help you on your way. If one doesn't work, try another. The key is to NOT GIVE UP.
      *Make SURE "Find My iPhone" and "Touch ID/Passcode" are all disabled.
      *Reset network preferences, by going to Settings/General/Reset/Reset Network Settings.
      *Make sure device is sufficiently charged, and not in "Low Power Mode." Also make sure "Background App Refresh" is enabled.
      *Alternate having device plugged in, hitting green circle, then unplugging at same time you lock device, and doing the reverse (plugging in device to power when you lock device).
      *Vary the amount of time you take to lock device after hitting circle, anywhere from 1-5 seconds.
      When this bug hit me, I must've tried using http://jbme.qwertyoruiop.com and the Pangu app over 30 times, and was ready to scream. Eventually I searched around the web and after finding these tips I got it jailbroke within about 4-5 tries.
      Credits: @i0s_tweak3r 
      Redmond Pie Tutorial
      Tips From Reddit
      Edited to add: bug hit me again so I made a video tutorial showing the main things that got it to work.
      https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=Vvem2Z

• By iHomer
      Please dont update if you have a jailbreak!
      Linked to article plus a text version here!
      Show me some love by upvoting! 

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By Ted2
      Hello Everyone!
      In this tutorial I'll try to explain as good as possibile how to make a non jailbroken hacked ipa.
      I expect you to have a little knowledge for how to install things from GitHub.
      Requirements:
      Link for Theos: https://github.com/theos/theos/wiki/Installation
      I suggest you not to install it to /opt, since this can give you some installation struggle with theos jailed.
      I have it installed into /users/joey/projects.
      Once you've set up theos onto your mac, we need to get theos jailed.
      Link for theos-jailed:https://github.com/kabiroberai/theos-jailed
      Once you downloaded it, you'll need to do the following:
      1. Unzip the file you downloaded
      2. Double Click the 'install' file.
      note: if this gives you a error, this is probably because theos is installed somewhere else than theos-jailed thinks
      fix it by running this code in terminal: 

Cd into your unzipped theos-jailed folder
      cd /path/to/unzipped/theos/jailed/folder --> for me it would be cd /users/joey/desktop/theos-jailed-master, cause I installed it here. Run this command in the folder:
      export THEOS=/absolute/path/to/theos --> for me it would be export THEOS=/users/joey/projects/theos.
      now double click install again & it should work.
      Installation is done now!
      So, you installed it, now we need to setup a project like you normally would on your phone, but now in terminal which is:
      /path/to/theos/bin/nic.pl --> for me it would be /users/joey/projects/theos/bin/nic.pl
      You'll get this:
        Choose 'iphone/jailed', which would be number 7 for me.
        It will ask you some questions how you wanna call it etc, do this good. Especially the 'path to .ipa'.
        Now you'll get 2 simple files.
        1. Tweak.xm
        2. Make file
        Now you'll write your tweak how you normally would & make changes to your makefile if you want to.
        I'm pretty sure you can not only hack with hooks, since ZahirSher made a Injustice 2 non jailbroken .ipa hack too & this is sub_x.
       You should need to setup WriteData.h like you normally would and add this into your tweak.xm.

Once you build your tweak, you'll need to cd into the location of your tweak:
        cd /path/to/your/tweak/folder   What you'll need to do now, is run this command in terminal:
        'Make Info'   This is where you need xCode, terminal will give you the instructions what to do in terminal etc.
        Once everything is done in xCode, it will give you the command to install your hacked .ipa (cd into your project again)
        Command:
        Make Package Install Profile='profilemadewithxcode'   Now it's on your phone & you can get the full .ipa using iFunbox etc.
        There is also another way, for this you'll need AppSigner & Cydia Impactor
        The 'Payload' folder will be located here:
      '/path/to/your/tweak/folder/.theos/_/Payload'
        In the PayLoad folder, you''ll see a file that ends with .app
        Drag that file into AppSigner, rename things you wanna rename & sign it.
        It will ask you where you wanna save it, that's up to you.
        Once it's done, install it using Cydia Impactor!

Enjoy!  

Credits: @Ted2 for tutorial
      kabiroberai for theos-jailed

If you have a question, ask below & I'll try to answer.
      I'm not a expert, but maybe I can help.