Jump to content

E_Over

Senior Member
  • Posts

    238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E_Over

  1. Okay thanks dissent know that but I'm using it as an example . Dident answer my question but thanks
  2. Simple question what do you do if you need to reboot to make the deb/hack etc work if your on a tethered device? Rebooting and re jail breaking didn't work for xmodgames Or am I missing a method Thx @DiDa you might be able to give me a fast response
  3. I can't install .deb with ifile , is this something with the jailbreak or something I'm doing wrong.
  4. Exact output when I press install: --: Executing Command: /usr/bin/dpkg -i "/var/mobile/Documents/com.shmoo.pixelgun3d.deb" Finished with Result Code: 32512 --: end Using the tethered jailbreak that's listed in the featured topics green box. Device info: iOS 9.3.3, iPod 5,1 Cydia is substrate is installed etc. Is there a fix for this or can i use a different program to install deb. Preferably using Cydia Thanks.
  5. It works , but if you reboot you have to redo the jailbreak
  6. How do I fix this or is it a problem with the apk
  7. Can you give me a direct link to mcpe 0.15.0 +
  8. Cannot find a working source for mcpe Vshare says problem parsing package Anyways does anyone have a place to get mcpe free
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines