Jump to content

E_Over

Senior Member
  • Posts

    238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E_Over

  1. Whups i mean that elite rank 666...7 Okay Elite Haxor : D Please bro, i want to test out my new agar bot : P Sorry for not being about ios , but This is the only Friendly Forum i know Cmon
  2. there is no settings for that, bitefinder is EXTREAMLY sensitive. No, im worried that a virus will run when my antivirus is of, Can viruses only run when you activate the? (open ; click) Dat post count doe DIDA @ DiDA
  3. Okay so this isent EXACTLY about ios , or apple at all. but. I want to play agar.io in my browser, and having the antivirus bite finder , It blocks the Online abilities of agar.io So being me, ive downloaded "hacks" for games, and Of course some of them were Things like trojan's, So im wondering how do i REMOVE the trojan, (bitefinder has already quarantined it, so im GUESING it wont run.) But the thing is , can i safely Turn of my anti-virus , WITHOUT the trojan , or anyother virus running , So i can play agar.io? ( I only need to turn it off for around 10 seconds) ?? Help ?? ( Windows 8 ) Heres one of the viruses from the antivirus log... " Trojan.GenericKD.2647985 " Help? EDIT : Oh yeah, ive turned my comp On and off, and everything runs fine and smooth.
  4. WHUPS dident see the "trojan" thank you guys saved my windows 8
  5. please, can somone download it or scan it someone and tell me>
  6. no, its a DLL and Injector hack thing, i just want to know if you guys can tell if it will do anything other than that.. please? | please, can somone download it or scan it someone and tell me>
  7. Please help its from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZ4eKbvRQQ
  8. Okay. just tell me, The Conected (usb) is not showing up.
  9. I plugged in my kindle Paperwhite to my computer (windows 8) and the "file transfer" window is not showing up. neither is under connected devises,, anyone? ( yeah its not IOS, but you guys are Techs ) This is the only forum i Know... Pelase!
  10. What does that mean, couse there Isent any other twitch hacks, does it not work? Oh, dammit I really wanted it
  11. I'm new to iosgods, how can I get this, http://iosgods.com/topic/8339-twitch-hack-all-versions-3/page-1#entry226240
  12. It's a cydia app.
  13. The Cydia app is "app addict" I removed it from Cydia but it still shows up on the home screen, but now it DOSENT show up in Cydia!? I looked thru the repo that I downloaded it from and it isent there? I've rebooted and resprung multiple times, nothing. CAn I remove it from ifile?
  14. I'm using "linkstore" to get free apps, tho Most links are outdated so I need to update the app, But it says some error that I don't own the app, Is there any Cydia app or AppStore app that can update apps? Other than vshare or app cake?? X7 "apps" Please? :smile:
  15. What is the agario deb hack?!?!?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines