Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. @Cashlaz also since you updated game laggy as. If I remove esp and only boxes, it helps abit so glitchy. Thought it was my phone but it’s not 😂🥴. Also video has been recorded . Recorded a whole says you can’t received PMS, so here https://jumpshare.com/s/Lq8JpII4xIT9ZB14k9wp video expires in 24hrs @Cashlaz
  2. @Cashlaz got discord? I’ll send the video
  3. I’ll try. I have all features enabled and it kills me by a dynamite when I kill that real player as if that real player planted the dynamite lol @Cashlaz
  4. Esp is fixed however still ohk is linked. As soon as you kill a real player you die via explosion but they kill you
  5. Yeah legend. Basically they’ll kill as soon as you kill them. Players only not bots
  6. Can you fix linked damaged? Whenever I kill, I die @Cashlaz
  7. Oh I see I’m with you. I’ll keep playing
  8. @Laxus god mode is linked. Can’t use as enemies don’t die
  9. Doesn’t work. Game doesn’t continue after your hole on one and opponents get hole in one too
  10. Update please @XxReddingtonxX
  11. Doesn’t work bro. Damage does but never die is linked
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines