Jump to content

Daydyamond

Senior Member
  • Posts

    452
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daydyamond

  1. I'll try as soon as I find a way to jailbreak without a computer
  2. Alright , so I was looking for a Alternative to MusicBox since its been gone for a while I haven't been able to find anything as good, I seen a YouTube video and it showed an there was a music downloading app I could download from the "pp" app. So I added the source (apt.25pp.com) and updated the PP since I apparently already had it on my phone. But once it updated and restarted springboard all my AppStore downloaded apps were gone. Music apps , game , music , everything. I got curious about it and checked my storage and it says I only have 2GB left as if all my apps where still there. I restarted my phone (losing my jailbreak for the time being) any solution to this issue? Thanks in advance.
  3. Does this work for the updated nba app
  4. Wish it was available in the US I love this serious
  5. It has been updated! Thanks btw
  6. Let's go! Oh nvm out of date
  7. Let's go looking for a guild to join also !
  8. Lol anyway instal a tweak named "swipeformore" just swipe to the left and click on the "X" I'm guessing. He meant a tweak/patcher of some sort
  9. No it was by that guy authurdapaz I believe his name is . And I wasn't mad at all just being overdramatic , plus is was very cheap so.. W.E and I I know it was inspired by you so great work all the less.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines