Jump to content

spiritswithin

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spiritswithin

  1. Very good! The only thing I would fix is the spaces where the commas are.
  2. 1932
  3. 1927
  4. I'm really loving the background design!
  5. We're all just a littleeeeeeeeeeeee insane
  6. 1923
  7. 1. Worst house in a fancy neighborhood. 2. I'd rather die saving 10,000 strangers. 3. No fingers. 4. Dirt poor and any assistant I choose.
  8. It's hot on the west coast
  9. 1921
  10. Ok what in the world did I just watch..... Lol!
  11. How many damns can I give before it says I can't anymore?
  12. Yes, if dropping it in water counts. Have you ever done something you're embarrassed to admit to someone other then yourself?
  13. Failure. You never know if you can succeed or not if you never try.
  14. Thanks
  15. You should've, then again, win10 seems kind of strict by only having people download it via invitation.
  16. This is very helpful! Thank you ❤️
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines