Jump to content

abidfaster

Senior Member
  • Posts

    471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abidfaster

  1. I don't made it I just posted one maybe it's system issue but it will be fix soon because @DiDA is here and thanks for appreciation
  2. Now u can view enemies incoming for a long distance, it's really a fun hack for you guys I have more hack for agar.io more hacks coming soon To see the content first hit the like button then Thanks or reply [Hidden Content] 1. Download the .DEB from the link 2. Open it in ifile 3. Tap installer 4. respring 5. Done Hack: Screenshot This is my First hack and all credit goes to: @@DiDA @@shmoo @ @ Thank you guys
  3. read this http://iosgods.com/topic/3535-faq-frequently-asked-questions/
  4. you have to restore the device and jailbreak it again.
  5. http://iosgods.com/topic/10973-solution-apple-driver-hasnt-been-found-please-download-and-install-itunes-fix/ visit this post everything is there tutorial and download link it will help you the most...
  6. here is your solution http://iosgods.com/topic/10973-solution-apple-driver-hasnt-been-found-please-download-and-install-itunes-fix/
  7. So do I BHAI
  8. U can start ur repo from other website too like myrepospace.com
  9. yep in my post its mentioned that u need cheat engine to run this tool
  10. I was facing same issue 2 days before, I tried this method and it worked for me.... Reset network settings and Restart your iDevice. Reboot 2 times if not work with first reboot
  11. Thanks @@DiDA I can make it more like unlimited coins hearts also but requested for only gems @DiDA and I have to ensure my fast service to forum
  12. Hacked App: Tap Quest : Gate Keeper By NANOO COMPANY Inc. iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tap-quest-gate-keeper/id1011714860 Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools / AnyTrans / iExplorer / DiskAid or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: - Feature 1 Unlimited Gems - Feature 2 Unlimited Hearts - Feature 3 Unlimited Coins Hack Download Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Delete and reinstall the app. Step 3: Don't open the app put the documents folder in the Tap quest\prefences using iFile, iFunBox. It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, so replace it now Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud. iOS 7/6 and lower users: /User Applications/AppName using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/AppName using iFile/Filza. iOS 8 users: /User Applications/AppName using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/AppName using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4 and higher read this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/t...e-on-ios-83-84/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read this topic first for some Frequently Asked Questions or post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help!
  13. Yep you are right but sometime we have to try hard if we want something, I bet if u have tried more ID's u will get working id's. and sometime due traffic it don't work. and the correct website was hbonow.com u have to try for this
  14. I did show u the picture which were belongs to the ID's which were in my post, so no offense buddy, we are cool. sometimes people don't know, accept it u didn't try the all ID's because there were much ID's working I personally check them all before posting.... It's okay don't take it serious
  15. Sim is opening for buddy
  16. If u did try, why the working accounts don't work for you
  17. remove the game. and reboot ur device after that re-install the game, and before put these into the document folder and then just start the game and load anything from or something.... or PM me if u get any problem...
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines