Jump to content

abidfaster

Senior Member
  • Posts

    471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abidfaster

  1. Goto cydia and uninstal it from packages...
  2. Watch tutorial section please. It has all your answers....
  3. Now it look pretty
  4. @ @@DiDA @ it's my suggestion, I want this coding center limit to at least senior member who completed it's 30 posts can access it. at least newbie can't access it easily to avoid leachers. they have to complete 30 posts first and limit the coding center view to 4 topics in a day for new users so they can't leach our all data at a time.... it's my suggestion. u can make it better by your contribution. I love this forum, all cheaters and other ppl work,
  5. @@HeroX bigboss has free autotouch u can download it from bigboss download it from here http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/debs2.0/autotouch_1.7.8.deb
  6. add this repo and download it what u want http://cydia.myrepospace.com/lnweakky/
  7. no u can't even play with older version so u have only one option the latest version 3.2.2
  8. What hack u want for 8 ball pool?
  9. change ur IP because mostly it happens with same ip of ur device and laptop. so change IP and then try if not work try to make auto IP.
  10. use sdk for 7.1 and 8.1 in theos. http://iphone.howett.net/sdks/ so this problem will be solved, watch Zone tutorial http://iosgods.com/topic/4855-tutorial-how-to-install-theos-dependencies-on-your-idevice-2015/ try to again to make again tweak with nic.pl with above all requirements, I hope it will work for you. and pls mention ur device that what device u r using to make this package...
  11. u can check it by your IMEI that is it a factory unlock or not go to this web http://iphoneimei.info
  12. Entering DFU Mode on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable. Turn off the device. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds. Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds. Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button. After about 15 seconds you will be alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
  13. Put device into DFU mode and restore it, If u want to turn of find my iPhone u can goto icloud web and unlink your device...!
  14. create a file xxx.h and put this in it #import <Preferences/Preferences.h> @interface xxxListController: PSListController { } @end
  15. Well thanks for response then, I checked it many times with no problems, anyways I will check it again, give me details of ur iDevice on which u r getting problems
  16. So u r the only special person who get problem here lol
  17. I have tried it already but it not worked for me I don't why,,,? I have payoeener master Prepaid card and it's verified but no worked for me... but thanks for the tutorial maybe I have tried something
  18. Check ur Network connections, or relaunch the game
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines