Jump to content

Xuhaiid

Senior Member
  • Posts

    388
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xuhaiid

  1. But the crack is not available yet
  2. Link is not working please update
  3. Ya bro i updated the ios version could not get back the old update
  4. You mean should i setup as a new iphone ?
  5. JUST RESTORED MY IPHONE 5c TO GET MY OLD FILES AND I GOT THIS ERROR FROM CYDIA
  6. For those who are in 9.1 you still got time downgrade your mobile if you are late you will not be able to downgrade
  7. there is no solution there as well I think its not a software problem it cant be fixied
  8. Tried still error 53
  9. when i tried to update my iphone from itunes i got this error and my phone i cant open it anymore
  10. THANKS ALOT I WILL TRY IT NOW
  11. NOTHING BRO JUST CONFUSED A LITTLE BIT IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET MY IPHONE IN THE OLD VERSION ? OR SAME AS IT WAS ? OR SHOULD I BUY A NEW CABLE FOR MY TOUCH ID ?
  12. HOW TO RESTORE ?TOUCH ID ?
  13. TOUCH ID RESTORE HOW ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines