Jump to content

Pachin

ViP Jailed
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pachin

  1. @Rook @iOSGods App Updates Will be there an update to six the issue with the custom damage that is not working in solo raids? Also, after I download the game and I synchronized the game with WB, The game open in the first try, but one you leave the game it just crash right away, and when you try to open the game it doesn’t open, it crash immediately. Can you please check it? Thank you so much.
  2. After the game ends, then I started couple match on arena and solo ride and was not working, also the same thing in my other devices, the custom damage just worked in the first game but stopped working.
  3. Hello @Rook custom damage is not working, it just work at once and them stopped working, I tasted it on my 3 devices, also, the anti-ban check mark doesn’t show on the mod menu
  4. Hello sir @Rook there’s is a now update, can you please update it whenever you have a chance? Thank you.
  5. Hey boss @Rook there’s a new update, can you please updated it whenever you have a chance. Thank you.
  6. @Rook Well, I just did something that worked for me, with the new game update, we can link the game with WB Games, so I linked my main account, them I did sideloadly the game, I did the tutorial for new players and when I finished the tutorial and linked the new and my main account showed up and I loaded my progress from my previous account, now it has the Game Center and the WB game check mark✅
  7. That happened to me, but when I logged into the website and searched for injustice 2 it came up
  8. It doesn’t say anything, just when I try to enable the custom damage option it doesn’t allow to turn it on, all other options are okay except that one, the check mark ✅ doesn’t work
  9. @Rook @iOSGods App Updates hello, any idea why I can not active custom damage? Of course I am vip.
  10. Hello @Rook, there is a new update 6.7.1 can you please update it? Thank you so much.
  11. Hello sir, @Rookwe know they are super busy, whenever you a chance of your valuable time, can you please update the game? Thank you, we really appreciate your hard work.
  12. Hey boss, @Rook @Oxygen there is a new update, if you can update it whenever you have time. Thank you.
  13. Oh got it, I need the original app and then deb will appear on app. Thanks your response.
  14. Hello, can anybody tell me why when I try to install any game through Sileo, Zebra or Filza, the game doesn’t install at all, but when I go to sileo or zebra can I see that the game is installed but doesn’t appear on Home Screen. I have palera1n jailbreak and it is on iOS 16.7.14. Thank you 🙏
  15. Hello @0xygen @Rook please, whenever you have a chance, can you please update the game? Version 6.6.1 is available. Thank you for your hard work with us.
  16. Hello boss, @Rook please, can you update the game? Thank you so much.
  17. Good morning, any update so far? Game is requiring a new update when we open it.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines