Jump to content

smokey

Senior Member
  • Posts

    840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smokey

  1. I'm gonna have to agree with Raggnar. The trailer nonetheless still looks really enticing
  2. @, when does this giveaway end?
  3. @Goggwell You've won! PM him quick
  4. @Zahir and @romyta You guys have won, make sure to collect your prizes!
  5. Greetings you pesant potato
  6. If that's your rusty, then you did a terrific job
  7. I like the first one, however, Klepty has a good proposal.
  8. Half a MB on 3G isn't really that bad. if you want maximum speed get 4G LTE, there's really no other way to boost your carrier speed.
  9. Yes, provide a link please. I believe I know the topic you're talking about but can't be certain.
  10. What game are you trying to mod?
  11. Welcome to iOSGods Hope you enjoy your stay
  12. It's worth about $10.99 UsD in my opinion
  13. @Amuyea, you have won. Shoot me a PM so we can close this topic
  14. Okay I'll be sure to remember! Thanks for reminding me
  15. Some time in December
  16. You just keep getting better and better
  17. Ciao e benvenuto a iOSGods!
  18. Lel why don't you just compare the specs of your iPad and the ipad pro?
  19. It's because you're using or you have used an Instagram Liker app. When you agree to their terms and conditions they can like whatever they want. Change your password and don't use those apps.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines