Jump to content

smokey

Senior Member
  • Posts

    840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smokey

  1. Medium-Rare with pepper with of course actual steak seasoning.
  2. Hmm, 69, 420, 666
  3. Does this problem still persist?
  4. Try giving it the old fashioned Respring or Reboot
  5. I like all the pics but if I had a favorite it would be 2/3
  6. Good pictures, good edits. And you lookin good
  7. You beat me with your beard
  8. If you give me a better quality img I can make it look better but here's this http://imgur.com/6JIwRFj @MickySoFine
  9. Can you boot into Safe Mode?
  10. What are you trying to do? Be a little more specific
  11. I caught on
  12. I'm so confused
  13. What do you mean?
  14. If it comes back with nothing then I believe it to be your RAM. Try uninstalling a few tweaks.
  15. Try this: Create a Symlink with iFile, navigate to /usr/local/bin and copy perl 5.22.0 (Not sure about the version) then go to /usr/bin and tap create symlink and then rename it from perl5.22.0 to perl
  16. What iDevice and what iOS?
  17. Have you tried making a symlink to the location theos expects perl to be?
  18. sorry to hear that. What errors are you getting with Cygwin?
  19. Did you check the Tutorial section?
  20. You have to make sure you make 25 Unique Hacks good luck
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines