Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Nice You are moderator but you don't follow the format
  2. follow this; http://iosgods.com/topic/18581-how-to-get-theos-working-on-ios-9-32-bit-only/
  3. I need help compiling again... Whenever I compile this is what is shows: make: *** [internal-package] Error 255 Help me Thanks!
  4. Happens to me when I jailbroken my iOS 9.0.2. What I did is I re-jailbreak and it worked. re-jailbreak and re-jailbreak again until it works, took me almost 6 times of redoing the process.
  5. I know, updated mine earlier Edit: I just ran it now... It crashed, So im reinstalling it right now
  6. He is asking for the game so its the ipa
  7. why not download it in appstore?
  8. Hello Earthling, I am from Mars I mean you no harm. to
  9. Hello Earthling, I am from Mars I mean you no harm. to
  10. Inf Ammo + No Wanted Level = CHAOS!!!!!!
  11. how long did u take? me only 5 second w/ fan near my face
  12. I have tried staring contest with it, I have been beaten
  13. Try reintalling you Cydia Substrate and delete my hack and install it again.
  14. Nice The link is getting blocked by MalwareBytes
  15. Let us customize our own color of reputationbar
  16. Nice tutorial. This should be pinned for those who is being stucked in apple logo You can add there option 4: Respring your phone while on black screen sometimes it just hangs on apple logo so just respring.
  17. I think its time for payback. I wont leech them I will just destroy their souls. Meh. I changed my mind I wont do it
  18. actually not really rekt. why need to delete iOSCheats repo? are they a leecher?
  19. Hacked App: Memrise iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/memrise-learn-languages-free/id635966718?mt=8 HACK REQUIREMENTS: - Memrise - Jailbroken iDevice HACK FEATURES: - Premium - Unlimited access to all modes HACK DOWNLOAD LINK: Press that ❤ (heart) button and the thanks button if you liked it. [Hidden Content] INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: Step 1: Download the file from the link above. Step 2: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded deb file and tap on it. Step 3: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on "Installer" or 'Install' from the options on your screen. Step 4: Let iFile / Filza finish the installation. Step 5: Once the installation is finished, open the app and enjoy the hack! NO SETTING TO CONFIGURE CREDITS: ME HACK SCREENSHOT:
  20. Happy BDAY!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines